Hi everybody!

 I'm Trent Gomberg, one of your vice chairs for Cybersecurity Crisis and I'm hella excited for this committee and I hope you are too!

First, a little about me. This is my third year in BMUN and my first time chairing a crisis committee, which I'm very stoked for! I've been doing MUN since my sophomore year in high school in SoCal and joined BMUN my freshman year at Cal. This year I'm the USG of Outreach for BMUN 66 so HMU if you want BMUN to come to your school and learn ya something new about MUN.

Less importantly, this is my third year at Cal and I'm majoring in Molecular and Cell Biology with an emphasis in Immunology and a minor in Computer Science. I work in Harris Lab on Dengue virus and in my free time I practice Sanshou (a form of Chinese kickboxing) and rock climbing (a form of getting on top of rocks).


Here are a few photos of me so you can get used to my face before conference (takes some time to get used to).



Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Tal Stoler and I at Delegate Workshop
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor
Delegate Workshop Closing Ceremonies

Comments