Introduction!



Hey Delegates!

My name is Nikhil Pimpalkhare, and for BMUN 66, I'm going to be one of your vice chairs! 

This is my first year in BMUN, so it's going to be my first time chairing in the big leagues. I did MUN all through high school as a delegate (League of Creative Minds!!), and I'm really excited to shape crises (*evil laugh) and see where this topic takes us!

Non BMUN stuff: I'm a current freshman at Cal studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Outside of Model UN, I enjoy attending local hackathons, playing chess, and tossing frisbees.

I look forward to seeing you all at conference!

Here's a picture because apparently that's what all the hip and cool chairs are doing these days:
Suchi, Jake, a poorly-photoshopped Trent, and I at delegate workshop



Comments

  1. Dear Honorable Chair and fellow Delegates,

    Good morning.
    I am Jihee Yoon, and I will be representing the NSA Intelligence Liaison. I am so excited for Berkeley MUN, and feel very honored for this opportunity to participate in the 66th Annual Conference. We find the issues of technical and non-technical issues in the CYBER committee very pertinent, and look forward to working together in committee.

    As a current senior at University High School, this will be my third year returning to Berkeley’s Model United Nations Conference. Some of my hobbies include empowering women through campaigning, researching global health issues, and skateboarding. At school, I serve my school’s MUN delegation as the Secretary General, and am involved with our Christian Club on campus.

    I hope to make my last international BMUN conference memorable by learning a lot from you all as I leave my mark in committee, and am once again extremely honored for this opportunity to work alongside you all.

    Sincerely,
    NSA Intelligence Liaison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment