Hey Delegates!

Hi Delegates!


I'm Suchitra Narayanan and I'm soooooooooo excited to see all of you guys in March for BMUN SIXTY SIX!!!!!!

If you have not yet seen our fabulous head chair Jake's intro post click on it ---> here <--- to see what this blog is for!

Anyways, a small lil about me: I'm so excited to be your vice chair for Cybersecurity Crisis! Like Trent, this is also my first time chairing a crisis committee. I have done MUN since my sophomore year in high school (American High if you're from the Bay) and I joined BMUN my freshman year (last year, when I was on Press)! 

Other non-BMUN things: I'm a second year studying chemical engineering and astrophysics. When I'm not doing BMUN you can find me in the Radio Astronomy Lab in Campbell Hall researching the Orion Nebula or at the Richmond Field Station building wings for the Aerodynamics team of Berkeley Formula Racing! Also I love dogs, space, swimming/water polo, and piano!!!! 

Anyways conference is so amazing, and I can't wait to meet all of you!




Here are some pics from BMUN 65:


Jessica Swar (left) and me (right) at closing ceremonies! 


Serena Wang and I with our friend at delegate dance!! 




Come prepared and get pumped for CYBER!

See you all soon,
Suchi

P.S. Ask me about Stuxnet!!!!!

Comments